PHOTOGRAPHY HIDES FOR RENT IN OULU REGION
I have many photography hides available in Oulu region for bird photography.
Some of the hides are well insulated wooden hides for winter use and others are more
light weight but wooden ones and they are portable. For some species I can also set up canvas hides.
Golden Eagle hides in Utajärvi
– Golden Eagle, White-tailed Eagle, Raven, Magpie, Jay, Crested Tit, Willow Tit, Great Spotted Woodpecker.
• The main photography season is from October until March.
• Two insulated and heated professional hides.
• Capacity: 10 persons.
Winter feeding forest hide in Liminka
– Goshawk, Nutcracker, Jay, Crested Tit, Willow Tit, Bullfinch, Yellowhammer, Red Squirrel.
• The main photography season is from October until April.
• Five separate professional hides (2+2+3+1+1 person).
• Capacity: 9 persons.
Ruff lek hides in Liminka
– Lekking Ruffs.
• The main photography season is from early May until early June.
• Three separate two person professional hides.
• Capacity: 6 persons.
Wader – waterfowl photography hide in Liminka
– Black-tailed Godwit, Ruff, Redshank, Wood Sandpiper, Shoveler, Tufted Duck, Common Gulls.
• The main photography season is 15.4.- 15.6.
• Two separate two person professional hides and four separate one person professional hides (ground level)
• Capacity: 8 persons.